Monday, January 31, 2011

ENG 333 Introduction ( A little about my writing)

I was born under the astrological sign of virgo.  I was raised by my mother in a single parent household.  I was the only child until about four years ago. I now have a little sister who is very adorable.  I spent years in the state capital Jackson, Mississippi with my father off and on.  Unfortunately, I went to school in the country.  I graduated as a senior of the Class of 2005 and held several titles within the class.  While I was in high school I became a very active member of the Boy's & Girl's Club.  While at the Boy's & Girl's Club I established an Dance, Drama, and Drill team called "Triple-D."  Also I got the privilege to be a tutor and earned the Presidential scholarship award.  After high school I decided to go to an junior college.  I completed my Associate of Arts in Pre-Nursing while enrolled.  Then after graduating I did not think that I was ready for the "BIG" deal yet, so I continued to go to another junior college and earned more college credits.  I stayed at that college for about an year then I transferred to The University of Southern Mississippi as an senior.  Throughout the course of my journey I had to write many papers and do alot of studying.  In high school I had a passion to write short stories.  When I started college it turned into writing reports or research papers.  I original started out as wanting to become a Nurse, which one day I will continue that focus.  But as of now I changed my major to Community Health Science (CHS) to become an manager of a medical setting.  Later I plan to purse in becoming a Professional Chef.  Within all these professions I will have to write a great depth.  I think it will be great because the more I do research and write the more knowledge I can obtain.  I think I am more of a free form writer because sometimes I can just write and although the topic may not make much sense.  I can easily get a pen and paper and write about things that interest me the most.  I have an strong desires for unethical poems.  When writing in formation it really have to be "BROKEN DOWN" to me and I think I fails in structuring and some other important English rules. And I do not think its a problem cause I do know the English rules and understand how to use several writing styles, such as MLA which is the most popular one to use.  I think my focus could be on making things come together as I address my points.  I do not know if its an major trouble but I do worry about it a lot. Hopefully through this semester in English 333 I can develop perfect writing skills and become a better writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment